Want to see Acropolis and the Parthenon up close before visiting?
Let's take a tour together through my photo journal!
Back to this photo journey, you'll see:
- Your approach to Acropolis hill
- We'll pass the ancient theater Odeon of Herodes Atticus on our way up
- We'll climb the stairs through the first Temple of Athena Nike (the Goddess of Victory)
- Then we'll take a left at the top of the hill and walk to the temple Erechtheion dedicated to the Goddess Athena and God Poseidon
- Then, we'll walk around the Parthenon.
Let's Tour Acropolis & the Parthenon Together!
Still Curious about Acropolis & the Parthenon?
Check out these books to keep learning!
You'll Also Like:
Hi there! We're the Nubern's, Lindsey and Adam. We've been traveling the world full-time since 2014 and have built businesses along the way.
Get our travel tips, hear our lessons learned, and read our adventure stories here. Let's take on these #nuventures together!