Traveling with kiddos? Tired of the whining “Are we there yet?!” or everyone sucked into their devices? Here’s 20 fun questions to spark new and fun conversations with your kids on the road and make the time fly by. These will have you laughing together and making fun new memories! These questions are just a few from our new game 501 Questions: A Travel Game:)
20 Fun Questions for Traveling with Kids
Would You Rather:
1. Explore a castle or a cave?
2. Take an elephant or camel ride?
3. Have a rocket backpack or light speed shoes to travel on your trip with?
4. Get a hug from a panda bear or monkey?
5. Meet a hibernating alligator or hibernating bear?
If You Could:
6. Make the clouds rain down anything, what would they rain down?
7. Speak another language, which one would you choose?
8. Travel back in time, which time would you choose in history?
9. Be free from doing one chore, which one would it be?
10. Throw a party and everyone you invited came, who would be the first three people you’d invite?
Tell Me About:
11. Your top three pet peeves.
12. Your favorite family vacation you’ve been on.
13. One thing you’re thankful for this year.
14. Your secret talent.
15. Two people you admire the most and why.
16. What is the fastest animal on earth?
Answer: The Peregrine Falcon, which reaches speeds of 200 mph (322 kmh) while in a dive.
17. True or False? Australia has more people than kangaroos.
Answer: False. There are about two kangaroos for each person in Australia.
18. What’s the most spoken language on Earth? Is it English, Spanish, French, or Mandarin Chinese?
Answer: Mandarin Chinese.
19. Can you name two animals that can change their color?
Answer: Some species of frogs, octopus, foxes, hares, fish, chameleons, lizards and seahorses.
20. What country has the world’s largest food fight every year where people throw tomatoes at each other? Is it Italy, Spain, or Greece?
Answer: Spain at La Tomatina Festival.
Save these for Later!
1. Pin this post to use later here.
2. And, download these conversation starters so you can easily pull them up later!
GET MORE FUN QUESTIONS!
Get 501 more awesome conversation starters in our new game 501 Questions: A Travel Game! Have a blast with these on all of your adventures!
"Such great conversation starters!" -Tracy K., TheMoneySmartNomad.com
“This is gold! It transforms conversations into something with more meaning, more intention!”
-Joy Morehead, @More_Ahead