Heading out on a fun fall adventure like leaf peeping or camping? Here’s ten other fun ideas we have, too!
For any fun fall trip in the car, here’s 20 fun questions, trivia, and conversation starters to spark fun new conversations with your family and friends to make awesome new memories!
Also, Thanksgiving’s coming up. Here’s 20 Fun Questions for Thanksgiving with your family and friends!
20 Fun Questions, Trivia & Conversation Starters for a Fall Road Trip
Would You Rather:
1.Go to a corn maze or haunted house?
2. See the leaves change in Colorado or the leaves change in New England?
3. See the fall leaves change in the USA or the spring cherry blossoms change in Japan?
4. Extend summer and go to the beach or go on a fall camping trip in the mountains?
5. Carve a pumpkin or eat the pumpkin seeds?
If You Could:
6. See the leaves change anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. Dress up as any character or thing for Halloween this year, what would you dress up as?
8. Eliminate one fall tradition, which one would you get rid of?
9. Help harvest any fruit or vegetable in the fall and get as much as you want in return for your help, what would you help harvest?
10. Control the weather and extend one season for a full year without experiencing any other season in 365 days, which season would you choose?
Tell Me About:
11. Your favorite fall tradition.
12. An adventure you want to take one fall.
13. Your favorite drink to enjoy in the fall.
14. Your favorite aspect of fall.
15. Your favorite memory of the fall when you were younger.
16. How heavy is the heaviest pumpkin ever recorded in the world?
Answer: The pumpkin currently holding the Guinness World Record for the heaviest pumpkin is 2,624.6 lb (1,190.49 kg) and was grown by a man in Belgium.
17. What makes leaves change to either a red or purple color?
Answer: Sugar is trapped in the leaves causing the red and purple colors.
18. In what city was the first OktoberFest held?
Answer: Munich, Germany in 1810. It started as a celebration for a royal wedding between a prince and princess. The celebration became a yearly tradition every year afterward.
19. What country did Halloween originate from?
Answer: Ireland. Halloween originates from a Celtic festival celebrating the new year on November 1. Traditions were to light bon fires and wear costumes to ward off ghosts.
20. What state in the USA is home to the largest corn maze in the world?
Answer: California. In Dixon, California, Cool Patch Pumpkin holds the Guinness World Record for the largest corn maze in the world at 60 acres. It’s common for people to call 911 because they can’t find their way out.
Make It Easier to Pull These Out on Your Trip!
Download these conversation starters so you can easily pull them up later. Please fill out the form below.
GET 501 QUESTIONS: A TRAVEL GAME!
Get 501 more awesome conversation starters in our new game 501 Questions: A Travel Game! Have a blast with these on all of your adventures!
"Such great conversation starters!" -Tracy K., TheMoneySmartNomad.com